What type of information does Made Legend collect?
You can access much of the Made Legend website without providing any personally identifiable information. We do, however, collect information if you choose to participate in one of our programs. Made Legend currently collects information in the following manner:
- Information you give us. When entering contests or sweepstakes on the Made Legend websites or subscribing to receive our Email Blasts, you are asked to give your name, city, state and country of residence, e-mail address, age range and gender. We store this information for future use.
- Information collected automatically. Certain data is automatically collected from you and all visitors whenever you visit the Made Legend websites. This may include your IP address, browser type, access times, which pages you visited and referring website information. Your IP address tells us both your Internet Service Provider and your general geographic location.
How does Made Legend use this information?
- If you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes, we will use the email address you provided us to notify you if you have won one of Made Legend’ contests. If you have opted to receive special offers from Made Legend or our affiliates, including our Email Blasts, newsletters and promotional material that you might be interested in, we will retain your email information for these purposes.
- You may unsubscribe at any time if you decide you no longer wish to receive newsletters, announcements or promotional materials from Made Legend. Simply respond to the email that was sent to you and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Unsubscribing will make you ineligible to receive further special offers from us. We will make every reasonable commercial effort to unsubscribe you from our mailing lists within 10 days.
- Any other information that is automatically collected is used to help Made Legend improve our websites in order to provide content that is most relevant to our subscribers and users. We sometimes collect information you supply for research purposes (such as demographic information, or gender information) and we combine it in such a way that does not identify you personally.
- We may also use data related to your use patterns on the site to improve your online experience. For example, if a number of users are experiencing the same or a related problem on our site, we may use this data in its aggregate form to improve the site. Similarly, if a number of users make a specific request to change a portion of the site, we may pool this information to determine whether such a change would be worthwhile to all site users.
Does Made Legend share information with third parties?
- Made Legend does not share your personal information with anyone outside of Made Legend, except (i) where you have opted in by clicking the “I consent” button below, to our affiliated companies (i.e., Made Legend Affiliates)so that they can send you marketing information that may be of interest to you; (ii) to third parties as may be required to deliver any prizes to you in connection with a Made Legend contest; and (iii) as may be required by law or any law enforcement agency.
- User information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links on the Made Legend website
- Made Legend provides links to third party sites so that our users can conveniently visit our vendors and advertisers or locate other content likely to be of interest. We encourage you to review the third party’s privacy and data collection policy before providing any personally identifiable information. Made Legend has no control over these linked sites and therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content, policies or actions of these third party sites.
How you can control your information
- If you no longer wish to receive email from Made Legend simply respond to any email you receive from Made Legend and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Made Legend isn't directed towards kids.
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (www.ftc.gov) defines minors as children under the age of 13. Made Legend does not knowingly collect or share the personal information of minors. Made Legend’ contest and subscription forms do not requestpersonally identifiable information.
- When a contest winner is chosen, he or she will be contacted via email and be required to provide Made Legend proof of age, which may be in the form of a declaration or affidavit of eligibility. We may also require that you provide proof of address through a notary. If the winner is under the age of 18, parents or a legal guardian will be required to sign an affidavit in order to provide the prize and allow Made Legend to use the personally identifiable information to deliver the prize. The personal information obtained for this purpose will not be retained in any database operated by Made Legend.
- Kids, before cruising the Made Legend websites, please ask your parent’s permission.
How does Made Legend protect the information we collect from you?
- Made Legend has in place several physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the user data collected on our websites. Made Legend makes reasonable efforts to safeguard this information using technology firewalls as well as security protocols.
Contacting Made Legend
If you have any questions regarding Made Legend’s policies or any other comments you would like to share regarding use of our websites, please use our contact form..